Keeping You Moving Safely
We are making big changes in order to help keep you, our team and our community even safer during this COVID-19 pandemic.
• NB Industries Reception (HQ) is moving to a self-service model to reduce contact and
• Our customer waiting lounge areas are closed for now ☹
• All booking communication will be conducted over the phone or via email
• Transactions and receipts will be delivered by email or sent via text message
• No more Cash $$$ – we’re no longer accepting cash payments
• C/Card payments over the phone are our preferred method for now, alternatively
please use PayWave or arrange a bank direct deposit to clear prior to your
vehicle being collected
How do these changes affect you?
New processes mean there will be some changes to the way we service you for now. Please be patient with our team while we transition to a new way of doing things. It’s the little things we do now, that will help contribute to flattening the curve during this crisis.
New procedures are as follows:
Vehicle Drop Off
1. Please collect an envelope located at the front door of HQ (24 Iridium Drive, Paget)
2. Fill in your contact information and sign where required
3. Place your keys in the supplied envelope and place the envelope in the marked drop/mail box on the outside of HQ reception.
4. Once the keys have been placed in the drop/mail box, please call (07) 4952 3931 or text reception on 0437 883 278 – this will help us get to your vehicle quickly
• Please contact reception upon arrival at HQ and a technician will deliver your keys to you.
• Please ensure payment has been arranged before collection to avoid any wait time.
If you don’t have a booking
Please contact reception on (07) 4952 3931 and we will direct you to the correct department to assist with your enquiry.
All deliveries to HQ will be redirected to our Parts Department at Unit 2, 35-47 Iridium Drive, Paget (across the road from HQ).
We understand this may take some getting used to, but please be assured you are valued – ever more so in these critical times. If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. They are ready and willing to make your experience as efficient as possible.
Thank you for helping us look after you safely. We appreciate your ongoing support and most importantly, please stay safe over the coming weeks.
The NB Team