Fleet Technology Technician
7/7 Roster Work/Life Balance with great $$$ Be a part of the exciting progression to automation within QLD Mining About us: NB Industries is a leader in the supply of automotive ...
- 7/7 Roster
- Work/Life Balance with great $$$
- Be a part of the exciting progression to automation within QLD Mining
NB Industries is a leader in the supply of automotive services for the region. Servicing a variety of clients and industries, we specialise in auto electrical, mechanical, communications, fleet servicing, labour hire and spare parts from small business to heavy industry. Based in Mackay QLD, we are ideally situated to service the needs of our clients within the Mackay, Bowen Basin regions and beyond.
About the role:
NB Industries have been engaged for a 12 month program of works with a key mining customer at a site via Moranbah in the QLD Bowen Basin. We are currently seeking trades personnel to carry out ancillary equipment installation on a wide range of mining equipment and medium vehicles. A 7/7 rotating roster will apply to these roles. Successful candidates must be available for early June 2020 commencement.
- Trade Qualification – Cert III in Electronics and Telecommunications (Fleet Technicians)
- Previous installation experience with heavy equipment (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License (Provisional/Open)
- Current S11/BMA Inductions (required)
- Current QLD Coal board Medical (required)
- Current Working at Heights (required)
- Current Confined Space (required)
- Secure employment with career opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates and bonus on offer
- Accommodation, Meals, Transportation
- Work/Life Balance
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing options
- Salary Sacrificing for FIFO
- Great Employee Rewards program
- Friendly and supportive team environment
If you are a motivated team player who delivers quality workmanship and seeking your next challenge, apply today to ensure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to become a part of our dynamic team. Please apply by clicking the apply now icon, ensuring to include a copy of your current resume along with evidence of tickets and qualifications.
Click here to: Apply Now
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
NB Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.